Emma's Country Retreat
Emma's Country Retreat is situated 5 country acres close to the town of Hinckley.
Amenities of Emma's Country Retreat include:
- 8 guest rooms with 24 twin sized beds with luxurious linens
- 6 Bathrooms with fluffy towels.
- Full-equipped kitchen with dining area seating for 24 guests.
- Comfortable Living room, large deck with view of wooded acreage.
- Satelite TV, Wireless high speed Internet, Desktop PC with Standard Printer and Scanner.
- 1200 square foot workroom studio/meeting room with direct access from carport for easy unloading of equipment and supplies.
- 24 individual 5' x 3' tables, adjustable ergonomic chairs on casters and with cupholders, and power outlets to each table.
- Large TV with DVD/VCR player and large dry erase board in the workroom.
- Tools for scrapbookers and stampers including a Cricut Expressions (bring your own blades and cutting mats), Sizzix with several dies, paper cutters, and corner croppers, and more.
- Tools for quilting including Rowenta Steam Irons, ironing boards, flannel design wall, large cutting mats, and large cutting table with adjustable risers.
Emma's Retreat welcomes a wide variety of groups including, business groups, church retreats, women's and men's retreats, scrapbooking retreats, stampers, quilters and knitters.
Click Here to check availability and make a reservation.